shadow85LV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ DSL Modem&Routers
2013-11-29 14:06:55
any special settings for online gaming?
Region : Australia Model : TD-W8968 Hardware Version : V2 Firmware Version : ISP : Adam Internet I was wondering are there any special settings that can be configured in this modem router that will...
0HELPFULS
2013-11-29 13:42:12
Re:Connected device disable question?
Ichigo wrote well....if one device connect to your router via wired, and you want to disable it ,just plug out its line from your router....... Lol i know that, but i was hoping to disable via the...
0HELPFULS
2013-11-22 17:35:48
Ichigo wrote well, you should know that MAC filter is " Wireless MAC filter", so you can only limit access to the devices which are connected to your Internet wirelessly...... Yes I do understand...
0HELPFULS
2013-11-22 15:24:00
Also, I tried to disable my computer just to test it, I put my MAC address in the WIRLESS MAC FILTER page, there is no save button, you just add entries. Anyways, I added my computer MAC address, but...
0HELPFULS
2013-11-22 15:06:42
Ichigo wrote there is no similar function on TD-W8960N, you just can see the devices connected to your Internet in DHCP--)DHCP Client List. But you can't disable or enable them. if you don't want...
0HELPFULS
2013-11-22 00:55:55
Re:Internet connection regularly drops
This is happening to me but not that reguarly, it only happens to me maybe once a day. Im not sure if it is a Router problem or my line. My line was damaged recently, but also fixed a few days after,...
0HELPFULS