PedroTMeloLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Powerline Adapters
2021-01-21 22:17:58
Re:The new version of tpPLC software
@PedroTMelo Hi, @TP-Link As you can see above, I have already answered the questions you asked me, but I am still waiting for your answer. It's just that I've tried everything and the tpPLC software...
0HELPFULS
2021-01-20 15:14:20
@StanM You must download the new version. Here.... Download para TL-WPA4220 KIT | TP-Link Portugal (tp-link.com) Regards Pedro Melo
1HELPFULS
2021-01-19 13:23:53
TP-Link wrote @PedroTMelo Thank you very much for your detailed information. For the two models marked on the utility, the model numbers are all TP-WPA4220, right? --It seemed that the wireless was...
0HELPFULS
2021-01-18 13:17:42
TP-Link wrote @PedroTMelo Hi, thank you very much for your time and patience. We did not mean to cancel the web interface access via the powerline utility and it might be also caused by the windows...
0HELPFULS
2021-01-15 15:09:30
The new version of tpPLC software
The new tpPLC version, After installing this new version of the tpPLC software, I verified that there is no longer any possibility of directly accessing the adapters configuration panel, now it is...
2HELPFULS
2020-05-11 18:49:06
Re:Where to buy separately
@dunxd I didn't ask Tp-Link, but I already looked on Amazon, e-Bay and other online stores and I didn't find it, even on the Tp-Link website I can't find it except in Kit. It's a pity that brands...
0HELPFULS