thefunkygibbonLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ WiFi
2022-02-13 20:32:24
Re:Client devices are connecting to farther AP instead of nearby AP
Did we ever get a solution to this? I have a couple of devices which are Co stantly connecting to an AP which is farrrr away (weakest possible signal) instead of the AP which is about 2 metres away....
4HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-05-25 13:09:54
Re:Ability to disable DHCP in router mode
@TP-Link well thats still useless then given that everyone here needs to disable the DHCP in ROUTER mode because AP mode turns off a lot of useful functionality. tbh to all who are reading this, I...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-11-15 10:12:19
Re:Ring Doorbell 2 and TP LInk DECO M4
@Rethgit Ring is just crud I think. They eventually sorted out the bricking with tplink thing and that is fine, but connectivity has always been poor despite being not far from the WiFi mesh node....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-10-02 19:08:12
Re:Deco M5 UPnP
Face it. Tplink is a make which makes networking kit for people who have no idea what they are doing and have no need to do anything even remotely more than basic. Shame really and wish I had known...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-08-10 08:28:50
Re:Re:Re:Speed degradation on wired.
@Calvin97 i ended up replacing all of the cat5 cables i was using in the whole setup to new ones, and i've not had the problem since. bear in mind that my problem was random and not slow speeds all...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
2020-02-07 08:58:48
Re:How to see all upnp opened ports?
@Kevin_Z use 'some website' . does not really help at all. a) 'some website' ..what would that be, exactly? b) that would only show the ports that 'some website' is actually scanning... most sites...
2HELPFULS