Kevin_ZOnline
Following: 0Followers: 42
Forums/ Deco
Yesterday
Re:i can't connect deco m5 router mode to my ps4, i have to connect it as access point
@raheeljessa Sorry for the inconvenience caused here; actually we do not have such feedback yet that the PS4 cannot connect to the Deco in router mode, and even there was, we fixed it by disabling...
0KUDOS
Forums/ Deco
Yesterday
Re:Deco M5 keeps on losing internet intermittently
@igotek Thanks for your reply. Glad to hear that it works well. Good day.
0KUDOS
Forums/ Deco
Yesterday
Re:Deco M5 keeps on losing internet intermittently
@Kam73 Thanks for your reply. Cause the main router works fine when the main Deco shows red, have you ever tried to swap the location of the Deco? And what is the operation mode of it? Try to change...
0KUDOS
Forums/ Deco
Yesterday
Re:Limit speed ?
@igotek 1. The Deco and Tether app are different applications for different products. The Deco app is for Deco series products, while the Tether app is available for others....
0KUDOS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Yesterday
Re: I can't use remote management.
@Mahin.Miah Below is the instruction to setup the remote management on the TL-WR841N. https://www.tp-link.com/support/faq/66/ May it help.
0KUDOS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
Yesterday
Re: Can I setup and use dns and dynamic dns at a time?
@Mahin.Miah The DNS is different from DDNS. You can setup DNS server under DHCP-DHCP settings page. For DDNS, it is used to make it more convenient to access the local network remotely. Below is the...
0KUDOS