Kevin_ZOnline
Following: 0Followers: 219
Forums/ DSL Modem&Routers
2 hours ago
Re:only one ethernet port working
@fishbuster23 Hello, thanks for asking. May I know who is your ISP and how did you set up the internet on the 9970 modem? You may refer to the below instructions to confirm all the settings are...
0KUDOS
Forums/ WiFi Routers
2 hours ago
Re:AX10 speedtest too slow
@Nelsonwa Hello, sorry to hear that the router performance is not as good as expected, while we can try to figure it out, we hope you could help verify some details: 1. May I know who is your ISP?...
0KUDOS
Forums/ WiFi Routers
3 hours ago
Re:Cannot access LAN through OpenVPN connection
@blueatlantic Hello, thanks for getting back quickly. It is actually suggested checking the firewall or anti-virus settings on the server, but not on your iPhone client app.
0KUDOS
Forums/ WiFi Routers
3 hours ago
Re:TP-Link AX20 Unknown Predefined 1.0.0.0/8 Route.
@Woody Hi, thanks for updating. While we may need your help to analyze this issue as we still think this is related to the specific ISP in your network, and we are not able to reproduce this in our...
0KUDOS
Forums/ Adapters
3 hours ago
Re:can i control it remotely? TP-Link Archer T3U AC1300
@PatriciaMeyer Hello, can you describe it in more details that how do you want to use the Android remote on android phone to control the desktop PC Softwares?
0KUDOS
Forums/ Adapters
3 hours ago
Re:AC1300 archer t6e not connecting to 5 ghz
@pdm93 Have you tried to change the 5GHz wireless channel on the nighthawk netgear router. model c7000-100NAS? It is suggested to try different 5GHz channels and see if this PC can find it.
0KUDOS