ZeroBufferBloatLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2020-11-12 20:47:58
Re:How to set up Ethernet Backhaul with your Deco devices
@Smartmove Sounds like the problem is weak powerline links. If you have the option, you can re-use coax wiring in the residence to get wired ethernet, see this article:...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-10-23 16:11:38
Re:Deco M9 Plus in AP mode taking over DHCP server and assigning IPs in own subnet
"So, it still is a major problem that when the Deco is in AP mode that they would hand out an address....EVER. They shouldn't...it just messes things up." @Sol Totally agreed, and thanks for the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-09-03 19:40:28
Re:Deco M9 Plus in AP mode taking over DHCP server and assigning IPs in own subnet
walz wrote @DLMax I can confirm this is not just an issue with the Deco products, but also exists in the Archer C6 in AP mode. Don't mean to hijack the thread but just wanted to highlight that it's a...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-09-03 14:42:59
Re:How to set up Ethernet Backhaul with your Deco devices
Klodian wrote @TP-Link Deco Hey. I have Deco M5 with 3 units. My internet conection is like this : Internet provider cable goes to the the modem and from the modem wired to all my rooms. Så i have...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-08-17 15:19:35
"You would think it would be simple and straight forward when adding the on/off switch but it's not. Disabling the DHCP server completely on the Deco device will lead to a risk that you lose the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-08-08 19:52:41
@MarekT "That a new firmware will come out. I was told some beta firmware exists." Thanks for the updates. Well, some small glimmer of hope. Did it sound like they got it, and will give us a true...
0HELPFULS