Juan_HLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Cable Modem&Routers
2019-04-25 08:45:47
Re:Cable Modem&Routers
Maybe I'm missing something but worth asking: how are you planning on getting internet service? If I read what you posted correctly; you seem to imply you plan on using internet with no ISP. Please...
0HELPFULS
2019-04-16 08:15:43
Re:About logging into my IP Address
There are several reasons why this can happen, and the most common is when one tries to access the router's interface with its ip address while connected to a different network. The easiest solution...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-04-16 08:10:37
Re:Need help
In short; no, you can't. Routers receive wired internet signal through ethernet, not USB. If what you wanted to do is to connect your TV wirelessly to the internet, and your phone is capable of...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
2019-02-26 10:35:37
Re:Can't access configuration
I have found that the most reliable way to connect to the repeater for setup is to use an ethernet cable to your laptop and do it via LAN. Should you choose to do it wirelessly, make sure you...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-02-26 10:14:15
Re:Archer c7 slow usb drive
Both USB ports on the C7 are USB 2.0, so that will limit the transfer speed regardless of your drive being 3.0 That aside, I can tell you I've had problems with the original cable that came with the...
1HELPFULS
2019-02-25 13:46:35
Re:Hola: no e podido configurar mi router modelo TL-WA901ND
Tu intencion entonces es utilizar 1 modem y 2 routers, o 1 modem/router mas este router? Si la intencion es modem/router (de la compañia de internet) a router (que luego se utilize como punto de...
0HELPFULS