lucozadenrgLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Deco
2022-08-15 15:12:37
Re:Saving Network Config (as backup and to upgrade)
@Alexandre. thanks a mill - that is what i was thinking - super helpful and a grat work around - sorry I did not find it unaided!
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2022-08-15 11:47:58
Saving Network Config (as backup and to upgrade)
Hi All, I have tried looking for this. I have a Deco m9 plus network presently and would like to upgrade to X68 at some point. Is there a migration tool, or a way to save my m9 config and then upload...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-02-05 06:52:29
Re:Deco M9 Plus Mounting Wall vs Ceiling.
@Merklyn thanks. I am using wireless backhaul and I used command strips to secure to the ceiling in the end. Been going for a couple of years now and still going strong!
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-06-07 14:26:21
Re:Re:Re:Re:Anti virus and filters turned off but still blocking and sending alerts
Hi Kevin, sorry for the delay - its still doing it - I will send you a private message with the pictures of the screenshots....thanks Neil
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-06-02 20:00:50
Re:Re:Anti virus and filters turned off but still blocking and sending alerts
Thanks Kevin_Z I have folllwed your instructions and will let it run and report back. Firmware version is as per original post. Hardware rev says 1.1 on the bottom of the devices. Thanks
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-05-31 12:12:18
Anti virus and filters turned off but still blocking and sending alerts
Hi All, I have all parental controls and AV turned off but I am Getting AV alerts and Parents Control notifications about devices having blocked internet access and site visits. Off should mean off...
0HELPFULS