FedeLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
2019-05-15 20:06:14
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Tp camera connect whit IFTTT, Google Home, Alexa or Smartthings
Ok. Thanks! I'll be waiting for news
0HELPFULS
2019-05-07 12:49:48
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Tp camera connect whit IFTTT, Google Home, Alexa or Smartthings
Hi, Thanks for the reply. As I was saying, I do not think it's feasible, economically speaking, for the users of the NC cameras to change their cameras for KC cameras. I think what Tp Link should...
0HELPFULS
2019-05-03 09:26:56
Re:Re:Re:Tp camera connect whit IFTTT, Google Home, Alexa or Smartthings
Good morning, I consult again to know if anyone knows why we can not connect our camera systems NC with the Tp camera application to a more integrated home automation system? such as google home,...
0HELPFULS
2019-04-29 17:59:58
Re:Re:Tp camera connect whit IFTTT, Google Home, Alexa or Smartthings
It is not a configuration issue, it is a topic of acceptance of the new communication languages. kasa of Tp-link allows certain connections (like IFTTT) that Tp-camera of Tp-link does not, and that...
0HELPFULS
2019-04-28 12:56:07
Re:Re:Tp camera connect whit IFTTT, Google Home, Alexa or Smartthings
Hi, is true... but if you have a sistema configurate whit NC cameras, you did not sell and bought new cameras. In the end NC or TC cameras are designed by the same company. For mi, tp camera must...
0HELPFULS
2019-04-26 20:48:39
Tp camera connect whit IFTTT, Google Home, Alexa or Smartthings
Why tp-camera app do not connect whit de most popular communication lenguaje (IFTTT, Google home, Alexa and or z-wave or zigbee).
0HELPFULS