chrisaleLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2021-12-22 05:01:19
Ethernet Backhaul and Linksys SD2008
Hi there, I'm wondering if there are any compatibility problems with the Linksys SD2008 switch. I have my M9 Plus network in Access Point Mode. I have four M9s plugged into the Linksys switch which...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-05-05 13:02:27
Unable to control smart devices through Alexa?
Hi! I love that the Deco can act as a hub for all my devices but I was disappointed to see it doesn’t work with Alexa. When are you planning to release this feature? Without it, there is...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-05-04 16:24:21
When will Alexa Skill be able to control Deco M9 connected smart devices?
Hi! I love that the Deco can act as a hub for all my devices but I was disappointed to see it doesn’t work with Alexa. When are you planning to release this feature? Without it, there is...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-05-01 04:23:05
Re:Re:Re:Re:How to set up Ethernet Backhaul with your Deco devices
Update: Here is my procedure for getting (I think/assume) Ethernet backhaul to work with the Deco M9 in Access Point mode. This requires a non-DLink switch. It may require all Decos to be...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-04-30 21:36:20
Re:Re:Re:How to set up Ethernet Backhaul with your Deco devices
Thank you for that tip! I will try that and report back. Just to confirm: You're using them in Access Point mode? And the simple switch was or was not connected to the internet? Thanks! Chris
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-04-30 05:03:13
Re:How to set up Ethernet Backhaul with your Deco devices
Hi All I have just purchased a set of 4 M9 routers. I am required to have a central router from my ISP (for TV and Internet). So I had planned to use the M9s in Access Point and Ethernet Backhaul...
0HELPFULS