roytanckLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2021-07-17 10:37:25
Re:Parental control limitations not applied to clients on the guest network?
Thank you, this makes perfect sense. I assume the random MAC is persistent for a given wifi network? So I should simply add my kid's phone to her profile when she is connected to the guest network?...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-07-10 08:44:18
Parental control limitations not applied to clients on the guest network?
This week, my youngest daughter confessed that she occasionally circumvents the parental control limitations by connecting to our guest network. A quick test seems to indicate that parental control...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-01-28 16:25:21
Re:LAN IP not persistent between reboots and firmware upgrades
Quick follow-up: I rebooted my M5, and the LAN IP was reset to 192.168.0.1. So, the problem does not just happen when the firmware is updated.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-01-28 11:11:13
Re:LAN IP not persistent between reboots and firmware upgrades
@ajharvey Thank you. Most of my reboots are because of firmware upgrades, so it could be that the LAN IP reset only happens with new firmwares. There are no conflicts on my LAN. The modem is in...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-01-28 07:37:15
LAN IP not persistent between reboots and firmware upgrades
Unlike other settings (parental controls, portforwarding, etc, basically anything I configure), the LAN IP setting is not preserved when I reboot my Deco M5. This is a problem for users who have...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2019-07-30 08:21:26
Re:Re:Re:Re:Kasa smart plugs and Deco parental control?
Thank you, Kevin_Z. Good to know that parental controls will not block access to the Kasa smart plugs (locally).
0HELPFULS