roytanckLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
By roytanck 2021-07-10 08:44:18

Parental control limitations not applied to clients on the guest network?

This week, my youngest daughter confessed that she occasionally circumvents the parental control limitations by connecting to our guest network. A quick test seems to indicate that parental control se
Forums/ Deco
By roytanck 2020-01-28 07:37:15

LAN IP not persistent between reboots and firmware upgrades

Unlike other settings (parental controls, portforwarding, etc, basically anything I configure), the LAN IP setting is not preserved when I reboot my Deco M5. This is a problem for users who have clien
Forums/ Deco
By eeiciap 2019-07-16 22:45:20

LAN IP changes after every reboot

My LAN IP is changing after every reboot, from 192.168.0.1 to something else. I have my WAN DNS set to a local address within the LAN IP subnet, and I lose my internet connection on every reboot. It i
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
By roytanck 2019-07-26 12:00:55

Kasa smart plugs and Deco parental control?

In my home, I have a Deco wifi network. I use the excellent parental control settings to turn off internet connectivity for my kids at night. I'm considering getting number of smart plugs to control l
Forums/ Deco
By roytanck 2019-07-25 17:25:39

Advantages of disabling "mesh" per client?

The latest firmware update for the Deco M4 and M5 allows you to click on your network's nodes and see which clients are connected. In this screen, there's a toggle labeled "mesh" for each client. Does
Forums/ Deco
By gkatz 2019-07-25 13:54:09

wifi disable question

Hi all just recieved the new updated firware. thanks for that. 1. in the image below, if I toggle the main network 2 toggles and guest network main toggle than deco will not produce any wifi signal? 2