gkatzLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2019-11-21 12:54:54
Is there a reason NOT to use address reservation?
Hi all; is there a reason NOT to use address reservation? are there any downsides? for example, for ip cameras, TVs, smart hubs etc it looks like its even preffered. any comments are welcomed. thanks,
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-10-11 10:00:01
Re:Re:Re:Re:[feature] controlling individual unit wifi (toggle on/off per unit)
My DIY disable wifi on a single unit only: Plug a tp link kasa smart plug (it other brand) connect to deco unit to the smart plug. Use smart plug to turn on/off a single deco unit. This is sub...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-09-09 08:22:57
Re:Re:Re:Re:[feature] controlling individual unit wifi (toggle on/off per unit)
thanks @Kevin_Z my first point was the main one that I hope will make its way to the next firmware. like I said, many people here requested this. there are nomerous similar posts in this forum,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-09-08 11:27:33
Re:Re:[feature] controlling individual unit wifi (toggle on/off per unit)
Hi @Kevin_Z Let me explain with the help of the image below. if I have 3 deco units, with the same topology as in the image and I use ethernet backhaul to connect all decos. I want to be able to turn...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
2019-09-05 07:57:32
Re:Re:Re:How to automatically turn off Deco M9 plus wireless with a schedule
this seems to be a request from many users. I have just posted this and now I found this one also and there are others. TPlink, please add the ability to individually enable/disable WIFI per unit....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-09-05 07:54:32
[feature] controlling individual unit wifi (toggle on/off per unit)
Hi all; I need to individualy control WIFI togglinmg per deco unit. I have 3 units @ home. in one of the rooms only (my bedroom), I would like to disable the unit's wifi. all my units are using...
1HELPFULS