gkatzLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2019-07-28 06:50:39
Re:How to set up Deco to work in Access Point mode?
Hi all; in the access point FAQ the deplyment options are showing oinly daisy chain for ethernet connected units. 1.can I sill use a star network for my deco units in access point mode? e.g:...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-07-25 14:15:16
how to know if deco are connected with ethernet backhaul
HI; I was under the impression that with this latest firware update I can know if a unit is ethernet or wifi conencted to the main deco. can I tell this in the app? I couldnt find the way thanks.,
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-07-25 14:03:41
how often do firmware updates arrive?
Hi; I am fairly new here and had the deco M4 for less than a month. just got the new firmware update yesterday and I was wondering if this is just a timing thing that I got an update in the first...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-07-25 13:54:09
wifi disable question
Hi all just recieved the new updated firware. thanks for that. 1. in the image below, if I toggle the main network 2 toggles and guest network main toggle than deco will not produce any wifi signal?...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-07-16 06:55:42
Re:Re:power extender for the M4 but on the deco end of the power
Hi; I think I was misunderstood, I want to buy something like this: in order to extend the power cord on the deco end: however, there are multiple sizes on the net and I am not sure the plug size I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-07-15 07:26:24
power extender for the M4 but on the deco end of the power
Hi; can someone recoomend or paste a link to purchasing a power extender for the deco M4R for the deco end? (not the elecrical socket end). thanks.
0HELPFULS