JonnyMLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Tapo Smart Plugs
2023-07-07 11:30:43
Re:Introducing Tapo SubG Family- Smart Sensors, Smart Switches, Smart Buttons and More on the Way
@Solla-topee Hi there, Longtime Kasa user now migrating to Tapo products in our new home. I'm wondering if Tapo products form a mesh network and that, by adding different Tapo products in different...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Tapo Smart Cameras
2019-09-26 10:42:56
Re:Re:Issue viewing Kasa cams on Google Home Hub/Nest Hub
I've got two Nestcam indoor cams working as baby monitors. Have to say, it works great with the Google Nest Hubs. And the Nest app is very slick too. Happy.
1HELPFULS
2019-09-26 08:56:33
Hi. Nope - still time outs. Returned them and went with (far more expensive) Google Nest cams instead. Very happy with them but, wow, are Tp-Link shooting themselves in the foot. They have a good...
1HELPFULS
2019-07-27 14:25:54
Agreed Ash. I will also return if no resolution, or prospect of one, is forthcoming. The issue is clearly with the Kasa cameras rather than the Google Home/Nest Hub. Users of other compatible cameras...
1HELPFULS
2019-07-18 08:36:14
Re:Re:Re:Issue viewing Kasa cams on Google Home Hub/Nest Hub
Thanks Kevin_Z and Ash786i for the replies. I haven't timed it but I agree with Ash: five rather than ten minutes for display of a Kasa cameras live stream sounds much closer to the mark. +1 for a...
0HELPFULS
2019-07-16 10:47:36
Issue viewing Kasa cams on Google Home Hub/Nest Hub
Hi there. I have four Kasa cams operating perfectly in and outside my home (2x KC100, 1x KC110 and 1x KC200). My reason for buying the Kasa cams was (i) good experience with the Kasa smart switches...
3HELPFULS