MalcBLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-09-09 09:58:16
Archer C7 OpenVPN and certificate
Been using the Archer C7 for a spell now and mainly going well. Had set up OpenVPN for my phone to use when out and about. But every so often it ooks like it won't connect. When I get home and check...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-08-07 10:10:25
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Archer C7 - new unit some questions
Thanks. I'll see what happens. Blcoled PS4 again last night and phone this morning. So it should be set to high?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-08-06 10:14:03
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:Archer C7 - new unit some questions
Hi The whole adding to the blocked DoS host list has occurred again (playstation this time). I can easily delete it but why did it get added? Appeared on advanced->security -> settings. I didn't add...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-08-05 09:43:30
Re:Re:Re:Re:Archer C7 - new unit some questions
Thanks for the info. I'll keep an eye on it. Meanwhile my Sky Q mini boxes have decided to take exception to the change. Some resetting will be in order I think!!
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-08-02 08:07:41
Re:Re:Archer C7 - new unit some questions
Thanks for that - no idea how I missed that page. Version 5 of the hardware it appears. As I've delete the offedning entries I can't say for sure but I believe it was in advanced-> security -> access...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2019-08-01 19:33:02
Archer C7 - new unit some questions
Just plugged this into my existing modem to see if I can get some better network performance. So far the answer is yes. Couple of things though. Is it possible to allow https access to the admin...
0HELPFULS