RattaplanLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2021-01-18 15:29:49
Loosing connection on second Deco
Laptop connection to main deco P7 is good. When connected to second deco on he first floor, it looses the wifi connection. Connecting againg is a crime after that. It says cannot connect. Then say 5...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-09-30 14:37:15
Re:Not connecting to nearest/fastest Deco
@Kevin_Z So i did some testing and switching of the Deco's in my house. Situation now is:(daisy chain) Bottom floor: Internet -> main Deco P7-> 1st floor Deco P7 wired and to a Deco P7 wireless in...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-09-19 07:28:04
ok i dont get it anymore. I removed all the switches and connected it as a daisy chain. Bottom floor works well Deco p7 as main deco and a M5 in the livingroom (connected through Wifi) Speeds are...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-09-18 09:12:47
Hoi Kevin indeed its like your diagram shows. As i can see i use a mix of a daisy chain network and a star network. Is that a problem? Main deco ---> switch ----> deco first floor ----> And from Deco...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-09-17 21:15:00
@Carl thanks for your answer and tips i saw i made a mistake regarding the switch on the firat floor, there is no switch there. I see i have the daisy chain and star network combined. is that...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-09-17 18:16:57
Not connecting to nearest/fastest Deco
Ok so i got the latest firmware installed yesterday, thnks for that. Now the options are the same between the Deco P7 and the M5 i got. Also i can now see to wich of the Deco's my devices are...
1HELPFULS