RiversideCampLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Pharos Wireless Bridges
2019-09-07 20:14:22
Re:Re: Need help with RV park system
Ok we are making progress. I was able to get the second unit linked and they are talking to each other. I get speeds at the second unit from 40Mbps to Unable to Connect, within 50 feet, but most of...
0HELPFULS
2019-09-07 18:43:14
Re:Re:Re: Need help with RV park system
Update, I got the connection problem fixed. On the Omada desktop, go to the AP that shows as Isolated, click on Mesh, then Action, then select Link from the right side of the line. That was it!
0HELPFULS
2019-09-07 17:32:06
There is clear Line of Sight between the devices. The first is mounted at approx. 15' agl, the second is probably closer to 11' agl, but not a huge difference. There are no vehicles inbetween them,...
0HELPFULS
2019-09-07 16:37:04
Hoping you are still reading this...both units installed this morning and having some trouble. At first I couldn't get the remote AP to connect, I couldn't log into it to add it. I eventually took it...
0HELPFULS
2019-09-01 16:48:58
Good point, I will look into this. As for the 225 Outdoor, is this a 360 coverage? Obviously I will point the one at the office towards the bathhouse, but the one at the bathhouse, will it distribute...
0HELPFULS
2019-08-31 18:39:09
Wow, that is fantastic information! I have learned more in the last day I think than in a month. FYI there is no building between the office and the bathhouse, that is a camper that was there when...
0HELPFULS