jupiterLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
Thursday
Re:Restore config in the app
@jupiter I solved deleting the cache of the app, now it works fine. Is the config saved in the TP-LINK cloud? I mean, I should retrieve my config when I access with my account from any installation...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
a week ago
Restore config in the app
Hello. I changed my Samsung smartphone and I restored the full backup by smartswitch. When I launch the Deco app, the account is connected but I lost all the network config and it starts the search...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-05-07 06:37:38
Re:Deco X50: connect from app with OpenVPN
Add pull-filter ignore "redirect-gateway" to your OpenVPN configuration. It ignore any redirection of the internet traffic to the VPN tunnel.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-04-18 16:55:45
@jupiter I applied today the firmware 1.2.2 build 20230301 Rel 53300 that upgraded the OpenVPN server and the issue is now fixed! I manage to connect to my Deco X50 master unit from everywhere using...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-02-11 07:12:55
@David-TP this is the configuration file, I delleted only the private and the public kety and obscured my DDNS. client dev tun proto udp float nobind cipher AES-128-CBC comp-lzo adaptive resolv-retry...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-02-08 16:53:30
Deco X50: connect from app with OpenVPN
Hello. I upgraded the firmware of my Deco X50 with 1.2.0 and I configured OpenVPN Server. I manage to connect to my home network using OpenVPN on my notebook. When I try the connection on my Samsung...
2HELPFULS