jupiterLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
By jupiter Wednesday

Restore config in the app

Hello. I changed my Samsung smartphone and I restored the full backup by smartswitch. When I launch the Deco app, the account is connected but I lost all the network config and it starts the search as
Forums/ Deco
By jupiter 2023-02-08 16:53:30

Deco X50: connect from app with OpenVPN

Hello. I upgraded the firmware of my Deco X50 with 1.2.0 and I configured OpenVPN Server. I manage to connect to my home network using OpenVPN on my notebook. When I try the connection on my Samsung t
Forums/ Deco
By jupiter 2023-01-26 16:19:28

Deco mesh: some missing features

Hi am setting up a network on my new 3-floor building, as many people in the forum know from the threads I opened :) I am a long-time fan of tplink products I have been using for more than a decade, f
Forums/ SOHO Switches
By jupiter 2023-01-24 22:05:32

Using an unmanaged switch to extend the wired LAN in a Deco Mesh

On my 3-floor house I want to create a wireless/wired network using a Deco X50 router on teh main floor with the multimedia users, and M9 satellites on the other 2 floors. I have LAN plugs in all the
Forums/ Deco
By jupiter 2023-01-24 18:38:08

Creating a Deco Mesh network with mixed devices: P9 and X50

Hello, I set up a mesh network connecting through a swith my modem (provided by the telecom company) and 2 units deco M9 plus (AC2000 Deco mesh), ethernet backhaul. Everything was easy and quick. I al
Forums/ Range Extenders
By jupiter 2022-09-20 21:18:47

Creating a OneMesh network on a 3-floor home

Hello. I am going to live in a 3-floor home and I would like to build the connectivity using OneMesh devices. The home has a floor we name 0 with the living room and a terrace, then a lower floor we n