MDecLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2019-09-21 08:03:21
Is it possible to connect a wired IP camera to Deco M5 set up in AP mode?
I have Deco M5 set up in AP mode. It is not using ethernet backhaul. Both ethernet sockets are vacant and thus can be used IF Deco M5 firmware allows them to be used. I have an IP camera whose...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-09-15 09:15:36
Re:Re:Re:Deco M9 Plus in AP mode taking over DHCP server and assigning IPs in own subnet
@phillip_mcmahon While setting the lease to 8 hours should help, it depends upon how much time had elapsed since the last lease when you happen to patch Windows (in your case) leading to DHCP server...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-09-14 23:47:24
Same problem here after power outage
Potential workaround (may not work in all cases) when you have a router with DHCP besides the Deco units and Deco units are in AP mode not router mode: When you get a solid red light, switch off Deco...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-09-14 22:52:57
Re:Re:Re:Deco M9 Plus in AP mode taking over DHCP server and assigning IPs in own subnet
@phillip_mcmahon Because @Kevin_Z 's organisation TP-Link is nowhere near treating this as requiring a fix, let alone an urgent one, it would be worthwhile trying this workaround in the meantime, it...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-09-12 22:44:42
Re:Conflicting DHCP when Deco in AP mode ?
@Kevin_Z It would be better if you acknowledged the issue instead of shafting the consumers with lies. I'm so angry with this issue leading to my wireless CCTV cameras stopping recording on my NVR...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-09-12 22:35:45
Re:Deco M9 Plus in AP mode taking over DHCP server and assigning IPs in own subnet
@Kevin_Z It is a total lie as far as firmware 1.3.1 is concerned that the DHCP server is disabled in AP mode. And this lie is causing a lot of mayhem. It is so annoying that I demand a firmware...
2HELPFULS