ScreenNameNLLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2021-02-27 13:12:54
Re:Android TV won't connect to WIFI when MESH functionality is turned on
As of this week fast roaming works with my TV. My TV hasn't had an update for more than a year, so I'm assuming something within the Deco Firmware changed for the better. I have 3 Deco M9 Plus at...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-04-11 13:12:03
@jive4life No, this problem still exists. Don't know if it's deco, Android tv or philips problem.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-11-28 19:16:40
Re:Cabled connected devices lose connection when 1 Deco M9 Plus goes offline
@Kevin_Z My cable modem is in bridge mode and only Deco is managing DHCP scope. It doesn't have anything to do with the firmware upgrade, I hoped the firmware upgrade would have solved the problem....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-11-26 10:56:09
@levo thanks so much for your answer, I will read your provided links and see if I can learn something more about this technology.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-11-22 19:39:55
@levo thanks for your answer. If that's true then it's not working for me correctly. My daughters iPad keeps connected to the deco on the ground level when she's on the second level.(assuming she...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-11-22 14:35:22
Android TV won't connect to WIFI when MESH functionality is turned on
I've created a new thread for this problem, I posted this a while back in a thread which was already flagged with a solution (which wasn't a solution, but ok ;) ) That probably means the thread won't...
1HELPFULS