VCLLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2019-12-17 15:54:19
Re:Deco M4 wifi clients with wifi connected and "no internet"
fhile I had one test where there were no issues with the nokia 2.2 (luck? Only 3 devices were connected to my wifi, that had a channel 6 and 20Mhz forced by tp-link support - this has changed to the...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-12-08 17:31:48
(@Robincete Did you check the chipsets on all devices? Because on my case, all my mobile devices that work have a qualcomm chip inside; however, the nokias 2.2 are the only ones with issues and also...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-12-08 15:33:25
@VCL Well, when I did last tests with tp-link support, we did not had any issue... Today, to answer an email to nokia (to whom I also reported the issue), I decided to test again and found out that...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-11-12 09:20:21
@Kevin_Z Just had a teamviewer session with somebody from tp-link R&D while doing the usual tests (and second deco turned off) AND the issue is no longer there, the videos played fine and we saw no...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-10-15 07:19:09
@Kevin_Z The feedback I post here is after work done with support or tests done by me and support informed of those, so they know. Last time I also mentioned that another portuguese (coincidence?)...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-10-15 06:36:30
Re:Android devices loose conectivity with deco M4
@Kevin_Z The decos run an official firmware but one that tp-link support sent me to flash the decos (and I only flashed the main one) that opened the telnet port so that they can login to do the...
0HELPFULS