molokoLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2020-06-23 17:04:25
Re:force device to always connect to a specific deco?
@jarjoh in the deco mobile app main screen, in the 'Devices' list find and then select the entry for your Roku stick, then select the cog icon in the top right. The screen that takes you to will have...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-06-23 16:04:47
@jarjoh the technique I've tried is to wait until that device is connected to the deco you want it to be connected to then disable 'mesh technology' for the device... unfortunately whilst this does...
3HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-04-23 11:33:45
Kevin_Z wrote As a workaround, you can connect your client to the specific Deco first by disabling other Decos or move them further away and then disable mesh technology. Then the Deco won't suggest...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-09-26 12:23:59
Deco app feature request: allow mac address to be entered manually when creating address reservation
Currently in the Deco app > Advanced > Address reservation > Create you can only select an existing device to create an address reservation. Up to a point, this works well - but in my case I have a...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-09-24 09:59:38
@Kevin_Z seems to be working well so far. It certainly would be useful to have an option to force a device to connect to a particular Deco rather than just having to wait until it does. I echo what...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-09-23 09:54:46
Kevin_Z wrote For now, we may need connect a device to the specific Deco first and disable mesh technology. And theoretically, the device will select and connect to the wifi network with better...
0HELPFULS