molokoLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2023-11-05 20:00:30
Re:Deco randomly forgets manual DNS settings following reboot
@David-TP re: 'do you mean the DNS servers under IPV4 disappeared or they did not take effect?' They disappeared i.e. when I looked in the app under Internet Connection > IPv4 Connection > DNS...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-10-30 12:19:26
Deco randomly forgets manual DNS settings following reboot
Occasionally, following a reboot of the Deco network, the manual DNS settings I have configured for the IPv4 Connection are 'forgotten'. This has certainly happened at least twice in the past couple...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-11-04 10:17:33
Re:force device to always connect to a specific deco?
To everyone frustrated with the lack of action on this much-needed feature, it might be worth making a feature request via the Deco app by going to the Menu in the top left then help > contact us >...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2021-01-10 12:12:39
@zacster No help for me I'm afraid, I've had fast roaming enabled since setting everything up and it hasn't helped at all.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Feature Request (Deco)
2020-08-27 11:37:53
Option to change DHCP lease time
Seeing as there's still no option to manually enter a mac address when creating an IP address reservation, I thought I could work around this by extending the DHCP lease time - but there doesn't seem...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-07-16 09:56:49
simoker wrote @moloko Would be very useful if someone can say how to access this 'mesh' option within the 'cog' for the relevant device? I have the same problem with a tv which connects to one of the...
0HELPFULS