Votes

Option to change DHCP lease time

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread DHCP Lease time for Main/Guest Networks. Please vote on the main thread.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread DHCP Lease time for Main/Guest Networks. Please vote on the main thread.
This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2020-08-27 11:37:53 - last edited 2023-05-08 01:07:30

Seeing as there's still no option to manually enter a mac address when creating an IP address reservation, I thought I could work around this by extending the DHCP lease time - but there doesn't seem to be an option to do this in either the Deco iOS app or the web interface.

Am I just missing something or is this (quite standard) DHCP configuration option simply not available?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Option to change DHCP lease time-Solution
2020-09-01 03:21:26 - last edited 2023-05-08 01:06:58

@moloko 

Hi, sorry that there is currently no exact date or time expectation for the new firmware supports manually enter a MAC address to create the address reservation or change the DHCP lease time, these features have been forwarded to the developers and they will evaluate the feasibility. It is suggested to keep an eye on the Deco app or on the official website to get more updates. 

Good day. 

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Option to change DHCP lease time-Solution
2020-09-01 03:21:26 - last edited 2023-05-08 01:06:58

@moloko 

Hi, sorry that there is currently no exact date or time expectation for the new firmware supports manually enter a MAC address to create the address reservation or change the DHCP lease time, these features have been forwarded to the developers and they will evaluate the feasibility. It is suggested to keep an eye on the Deco app or on the official website to get more updates. 

Good day. 

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 3112

Replies: 1