WhammamooshaLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-08-27 20:53:58
Re:How to remove registered clients from clients list
Ramki wrote @Whammamoosha Same issue here with AX50. I have upgraded firmware today which is released recently. Still the same issue. There is no option to remove unwanted/inactive devices from the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-07-22 22:33:07
xmascreek wrote @Whammamoosha It's doubtful you'll get this fixed, whilst many Shenzhen based companies are awesome at building hardware, there is little thought about investment in software or...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-07-22 22:29:34
ember wrote @Disgruntled2 At this point I would simply advise you to just reflash the router with OpenWRT. Google it, do it, no more pr @ember No Broadcom-based routers are supported by OpenWRT,...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-07-22 22:10:01
Galan wrote AX50 user here. An option for flushing stored devices that have not connected for x days would be the right approach, in my opinion. I understand that the saved parental controls configs...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-07-22 21:52:05
floridakevin wrote @Kevin_Z Two years since the original post and still no firmware update to fix this annoying problem? Come on, tp-link support! Storing the MAC address of EVERY device when Windows...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-07-22 21:21:41
Kevin_Z wrote @Whammamoosha Hello, sorry to respond late. We take some time to confirm with our engineers, it is designed so to make you add the devices into parental control list once they had...
2HELPFULS