ragnakoreLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2019-10-21 23:58:51
What DECO to use as Main Router?
I Initially built my Mesh around 2 ps of DECO M5, to see how it works. I now find it insufficient. My root router is located in an area (basement) where WIFI is not needed, and DECO were installed at...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-10-17 23:13:38
Re:Need help properly wiring up my house for DECO
@Kevin_Z Hi I definitely want to operate DECO Mesh in Router Mode. I definitely have to wire everything in Star Configuration to a Root Router as shown in Diagram 1. It is possible to wire it as...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-10-14 00:22:04
Re:How to set up Ethernet Backhaul with your Deco devices
@aRtie_cz I have the same setup as you. From my understanding, if you connect your DECOs to a Switch Hub just like that, DECOs will only work in AP mode, with all routing done on the Router. It...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-10-12 14:29:58
Re:Need help properly wiring up my house for DECO
@Kevin_Z The diagram as shown above is the PLAN for rewiring. DSL Problem = DSL modem is currently located on 3F, and telco dropline at basement. Inhouse wiring uses non-twisted-pair wires - not...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-10-12 07:09:50
Using a Range Extender with DECO?
I have a spare TL-WA830RE that I used previously as a range extender. I then set it to extend my current DECO M5 mesh - it is working. But how stable is my system? Thanks
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-10-11 01:45:29
Need help properly wiring up my house for DECO
I currently live in a 3 floor house + basement. It was constructed long before WIFI nor DSL was popular and therefore, imbedded telecommunication wires were not suited for DSL. Basement is where...
0HELPFULS