Martin010LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2 weeks ago
Re:Wifi Optimisation Failed
@David-TP that version did not solve the issue. Still get the message that optimization failed... what I meant with the mesh issue is that new clients automatically have this setting enabled. So it...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
Re:Wifi Optimisation Failed
@David-TP Log's are send per email as requested. Below is a screenshot of the current configuration with the model numbers and how they are connected. The ISP modem is in "bridge mode" so the Deco is...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
3 weeks ago
Wifi Optimisation Failed
I Recently tried to optimize my WiFi network, but get the message that Optimization failed, but interference was detected and should be addressed. Since it's impossible to set the WiFi Channels...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-11-17 12:11:45
Re:ESP32/ESP8266 connectivity issues Deco M9
@Lawrence-C That would be impossible to check unfortunately. I means most of the house hold would be wihtout wifi for a longer period. It seems that new equipment these days does not honour older...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-11-13 14:59:58
ESP32/ESP8266 connectivity issues Deco M9
I am suffering connectivity issues with ESP8266 andf ESP32 devices for a long time now. The devices seems to loose the WiFi connection, or get disconnected with other services (like MQTT), have a...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2023-09-01 14:53:26
TPLink Deco (Mixed) Max. number of address reservatios
I have a mixed set of Deco's M9 Plus (v1.0) is the Main deco, and other connected: - 2x M9 Plus (v1.0) - 1x M9 Plus (v2.0) - 1x M5 (v3.2) - 1x M5 (1.0) What would be the limit for the number of DHCP...
0HELPFULS