TuckerLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2020-01-17 16:23:11
Re:Why is my old WiFi still available?
@Kevin_Z If I am to set up the deco as the router and the bt hub as an access point, how do I have it wired? Removing the dsl from the hub seems to send it into reset mode.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-01-16 14:54:43
@Kevin_Z I have checked the hub settings and it appears that there is no option to put it in bridge mode. This seems to be also what a Google search suggests as only the business hub has that...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-01-16 10:40:03
@Kevin_Z Thank you. That makes sense. I will have a look at the bt hub settings. Are there any instructions anywhere on how I configure the bt hub to bridge mode? That seems like the most sensible...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-01-15 18:22:50
@Kevin_Z The deco is connected to the existing bt hub and is set up in router mode. I have 3 things hardwired to the bt hub. The deco network is tucker. The bt hub is BThub5-S8SP and remains visible...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-01-13 16:21:38
Why is my old WiFi still available?
I don't think I have ever set it up correctly. I gave my deco wifi network a name etc. However, the old WiFi network remains visible regardless of whether I have it set up as the router or access...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2019-11-29 08:31:10
Re:Deco m4 set up
@Kevin_Z Thanks. What I think I want to do is set up the deco in router mode and not have the double nat issue. How do I use the deco as the router and ensure the xbox works? Do I have to do...
0HELPFULS