DarksignsLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Switches
2019-12-09 12:21:20
Re:Date/Time setup is missing from web interface CLI system-time also doesn't work
@Mitya Reseted it and suddenly everythin works:))) time setup also there:) # thank you solved all problems
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2019-12-09 10:25:48
Re:Date/Time setup is missing from web interface CLI system-time also doesn't work
@Mitya I really don't understand why i don't have that menu but i don't havi it:(
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2019-12-06 15:08:47
@Mitya i also give it up:)) in the web gui network security i have found AAA global config, but when i want to enable the error is " higher access level needed" (i use the default admin user with my...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2019-12-06 12:35:35
@Mitya Hm,,, in console i logged in with admin user T1600G-52PS>enable-admin gave error bad command if i just use enable than i am in elevated console with # here i tried enable-admin than i get an...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2019-12-06 12:18:01
@Mitya downloading FW v3:)) is there a manula how to patch the firmware ? there is no menu for it in the GUI:))))) show run doesn't work either:)))))
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Switches
2019-12-06 11:37:44
@Mitya in the meanwhile i run ? for the commands i have on the switch and that is why the command comes back with error that i have no such a command:))
0HELPFULS