ArionLV3Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
a week ago
Re:Strange behavior shown in System log with the latest firmware on ER605
@Clive_A Sorry to say that I did not mean to refer to the long booting time when I mentioned the slow behavior that has been happening since the last 2 or 3 updates. The long booting time has always...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
a week ago
Luckily, I was able to fix the issue. Without resetting and re-configuring everything! (I don't want to enter the discussion above, I still think I wrote the description well enough, the details were...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
3 weeks ago
@Clive_A Oh, boy... where should I start. Your rude reply really does not help. But let's start from the easy part: "Unless you are telling me it is LAN mode, I would never comprehend why a LAN port...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-03-27 12:35:33
@Clive_A I tried the steps you had recommended. No success. And when I try to save the change of the WAN mode, it shows an infinite loop prompt, I have to reload the page to be able to navigate on...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2024-03-23 20:06:15
(Solved) Strange behavior shown in System log with the latest firmware on ER605
Several strange things have happened. 1.: As I no longer use the two WAN port on the ER605, have only one ISP for a while, therefore I thought I should disable the second WAN port (WAN/LAN1) because...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-02-22 07:16:35
Re:One unit from the same Deco M4 (v1) could be updated on one location, others can't (yet) on another
Thanks. I know I could but I was afraid to do so as it's odd to be a bug in the app. I thought it was intentionally hidden for that mixed setup with M3W or has been pulled due to bug reports. Can you...
0HELPFULS