asciiidLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2021-02-13 10:08:01
Re:Deco Mesh system connection issues
Hi, @goldzilla! Unfortunately, as I mentioned in a previous post, I already returned my Decos to the seller. I cannot provide more information. However, it could have been a DHCP issue. Although some...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-06-06 18:09:08
Well, recently something even worse happened. One day I noticed that our security cameras were offline. I wasn't really sure what was causing the issue, but after a bit of investigating it turns out...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-04-21 13:23:27
I have no idea what is going on, the only reason why I'm not going back to my old router is the Deco's awesome range, it's really good (at least in my case). But since most of our devices are...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-04-15 13:53:57
@Stefan_A The Deco is in router mode. But I tried to use my old Asus router and connect the Deco to it and change it to AP mode, but that didn't solve the issue either. It definitely seems like the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-01-28 15:25:02
A few days ago my dad was "experimenting" with it and unplugged the 2nd Deco (so only the main Deco was powered) and after that, the issue was completely fixed. So it's definitely a problem with...
6HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-01-25 17:27:53
Deco Mesh system connection issues
A few weeks ago I decided to upgrade our WiFi to a Deco E4 mesh system (2-pack) because we have a lot of coverage issues. Everything was working fine until my dad started to complain that his laptop...
9HELPFULS