GeffersLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ DSL Modem&Routers
2021-03-17 09:53:52
Re:Why is SPI disabled on Firewall
Im guessing a router effectively aways offers some protection to LAN from WAN. Geoff
2HELPFULS
2021-03-17 09:48:11
Vlan isolation - why an option?
Folks, On my vlan settings there is an option to choose whether or not to isolate. What would be the point of NOT isolating? I could understand if this was an editable option, temporary disable...
0HELPFULS
2020-04-30 13:18:20
Re:DNS Options in three places
@Stella.Q Yes, it is all working fine but still quite fathom why the DNS option is shown in three places. Understand the internet provider being the default but if this is physically changed by the...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-04-30 13:11:06
Interface Grouping
Folks, Having problems with Interface grouping, I appear to lose connection with two Chromecast devices if I have this feature enabled, if I untick the 'Enable VLan feature' my Chromecasts show up...
0HELPFULS
2020-03-17 14:57:04
DNS Options in three places
Folks, New router so getting to grips with settings. I am getting confused re DNS settings. Seems I can set it under DHCP server with primary and secondary being optional. I can set it also under...
0HELPFULS
2020-03-16 18:13:41
Why is SPI disabled on Firewall
Folks, Just purchased a new DSL wifi modem router, currently being used with ADSL2 Under the WAN setup why is SPI not enabled and why is IGMP Proxy enabled? Geffers
0HELPFULS