GeffersLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ DSL Modem&Routers
By Geffers 2022-08-21 16:29:44

Adding Static Route

Folks, recently whilst trying to understand adding static routes to my router I did the following; I added a computer to my network and fixed its IP address giving it a completely different subnet to
By Geffers 2022-08-04 15:32:30

Multiple SSIDs

Can this device broadcast multiple SSIDs? Folks, I have a TD-W9970 and recommened a TP-Link router to a friend, he bought an AC2100 VR600 v3 I do not have access to the configuration page so am assist
By Geffers 2022-02-16 10:46:44

Firewall - Rules listing

Folks, the Firewall explains rules carried out in order. If one compiles a list then realises a subsequent one requires a high priority is there a way of inserting it higher in the list? Geoff
By Geffers 2022-02-16 10:41:44

Firewall - NAT - Ports

Folks, I have a basic understanding of IPTables in Linux but just would like to clarify an order of compliance. I guess standard set up without FW enabled the router allows any out, denies any in unle
By Geffers 2021-12-14 19:04:56

Statistics Copying

Folks, the statistics shown under the 'System Tools' menu, is there any way of outputting that via a log file or telnet? Information useful but difficult to do much analysis as it appears on the condi
By Geffers 2021-05-05 14:16:11

IP address lease duration

Folks, Just checking something, appreciate it seems that via web interface 2 days is the longest IP Address Lease but is there any way to increase this via Telnet or some other option. Two days annoyi