GeffersLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ DSL Modem&Routers
By Geffers 2021-05-03 08:17:31

Modem SetUp - Ethernet Port Usage

This is curiosity rather than an issue. When the device is set up as a pure modem does it matter which ethernet port the connected computer will be attached to? If two computers were to be connected t
By Geffers 2021-05-01 12:12:12

System Tools, Statistics - Deleting Entry

Viewing the System Tools, Statistics page I am wondering what the purpose of the 'Delete All' option is or in fact the delete option in the rows giving individual device statistics. Reset and refresh
By Geffers 2021-04-26 10:40:16

Configured as Modem but LAN still shows up

Folks, To resolve some network issues I have reconfigured my TD-W9970 up as a modem using the 'bridge' setting. I was not asked for username or password for new setup, configuration page shows it set
By Geffers 2021-04-25 15:45:47

TD-W9970 as Modem

Folks, If I set my TD-W9970 up as a modem only device and later want to get back as a router do I have to reset the device or can it still be accessed via a web interface? Appreciate the default is 19
By Geffers 2021-03-17 10:05:23

Firewall - WAN only

Unless I am misunderstanding this the firewall only controls traffic between WAN and LAN - it doesn't control any traffic between the internal LAN. Geoff
By Geffers 2021-03-17 09:48:11

Vlan isolation - why an option?

Folks, On my vlan settings there is an option to choose whether or not to isolate. What would be the point of NOT isolating? I could understand if this was an editable option, temporary disable useful