Maciej_KLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-05-29 16:33:35
Re:Just one OneMesh compatible device to build a mesh network.
Hello @Solla-topee, I’m sorry. I have double-checked it and I have found that when the WDR4300 is set as a router, the encryption method was set to AES, while on the AP it was set to automatic. I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-05-27 08:52:34
Re:Just one OneMesh compatible device to build a mesh network.
@Solla-topee thank you for your explanations and articles. I have also googled more about the traditional wireless roaming. However, I'm still not fully convinced... I have added third AP to my setup...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-05-25 19:56:27
Re:Archer c7
@Snorre The Mesh technology (that is supported by Deco) and OneMesh (supported by C7) is a different thing. Although I agree that the name may be misleading. You may not be able to achieve what you...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-05-25 19:49:09
Just one OneMesh compatible device to build a mesh network.
Hi @Kevinz and TP-Link crew, It looks like just one OneMesh compatible device is enough to have mesh system. Could you please explain this phenomenon? I have one Archer C7 v5.0 router (supporting...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-04-15 19:39:58
Re:Archer C7 v5 is emitting a hidden network
@Kevin_Z could you please start answering to the messages and threads? Calling the TP-Link support is pointless, as there are only people with very basic knowledge sitting, mostly for sales reasons.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-03-25 11:48:45
Re:Archer C7 v5 is emitting a hidden network
@Kevin_Z could you explain why C7 is still emitting the hidden network when working in AP mode? As far as i know, in AP mode mesh is not supported on C7, but it still emitts the hidden network. So...
3HELPFULS