TheBuzzardLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2023-02-12 07:35:18
Re:Block unknown devices on Deco M9 - user changes MAC address to fool parental controls
@7dwergen So the (not so hilarious) thing about this thread is. I originally posted because I was having problems with my son accessing the internet when he shouldn't and doing things he shoudnt Deco...
4HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-11-25 06:35:42
Re:Block unknown devices on Deco M9 - user changes MAC address to fool parental controls
@Kevin_Z I do understand we're in a pandemic. And companies are feeling the strain. But on the flipside, we are even more reliant on our online family presence. kids homeschooling. Working from home....
5HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-07-06 05:42:15
My Deco TP Link app shows NO INFO but my wireless networks are still working & all devices connected
Hello. Hope you are all doing well So my TP link mesh network was working fine. I have a M4 ... have had it less than a year. Then yesterday I noticed on the app that it wasnt showing ANY devices...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-04-11 08:31:42
@7dwergen I also think it was a good idea raised that all devices that join the network have to get approved - via the app - to enable them to access the network. Very similar to when I now have to...
6HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-04-11 08:13:28
@7dwergen I am in a similar boat with my M9. I would have thought it would be fairly normal to have a WHITELIST function within the DECO range. I understand other deco routers have a whitelist...
4HELPFULS