alexantaoLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2024-02-02 01:08:01
Change equipment and keep setup
Hi. I have a Deco M5 network. All of the are on AP mode. I'm planing to change all of them to 3 AX3000 Deco X50. How can I do it and keep all my current settings ? I have some customizations, like...
0HELPFULS
Stories/ Wi-Fi Routers
2024-01-26 14:55:02
Re:TP-Link IoT Network
I also found this forum topic by searching the feature I found about IOT network. This is interesting.The ideia is good, but it is still very simple. It could be better, and I hope it will. My...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-05-14 14:40:16
Re:Android TV won't connect to WIFI when MESH functionality is turned on
@ThePiston Really not good solution, even hidden it's very, very easy to discover a Wi-Fi network. Any scanner will do that. Then your Wi-Fi is open for the world...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-05-08 13:30:48
Yes, it must not be. But The protocol should at least permit connect devices that do not support this configuration. Or... why there's an option o DECO's App that disables it, if it does not work ?...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-04-20 17:47:33
UPDATE to my case. Tp-Link tecnical support answered just saying (and ignoring what I've said): Dear client, Since your Deco works normally with other devices, it's probably some TV's specifc...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-04-19 00:07:17
Hi, I also have a Android TV , a Sony Bravia XBR-49x835c that does not connect to my recently installed Deco M5 when FastRoaming is enabled. I’ve tried everything I've read in this topic, also I...
0HELPFULS