AbaresaruLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-04-19 20:53:41
SOLVED - Re:DHCP not working
@Fabert I can only confirm anecdotally. But my registered addresses were down to 12. I don't want to add more back in again to test the theory as I can bear Alexa moaning at all of my IoTs again! But...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-04-19 20:52:46
Re:DHCP not working
@Abaresaru never got a helpful reply from TP-link at all. It never got resolved. But it's been much more stable since the last firmware update. And as a user below noticed and I can only confirm...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-12-21 12:36:11
Re:Some specific device failed to connect to the Deco's wifi, though all other devices work properly?
@Alfa.Niels yeah. I have upgraded my router. Updated all the Deco units. I have to connect half the devices via a static ip and reserve their IP address within the Deco App to get them to work. My...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-05-05 05:46:47
Re:DHCP not working
@megabolod did you ever get this sorted? I was google for answers as I have run into the same issue now and TP-Link support claim they have never heard of such a thing. My network is crippled and I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ DSL Modem&Routers
2020-04-24 02:27:40
Re:Archer D9 DHCP issue - No ip addresses to give, OFFER abandoned.
@mrfreeze Did you get a solution to this? I am having the exact same issues now with over 10 devices failing to connect and I spotted the same error in the router logs. All settings are find as far...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-04-23 02:24:50
Re:Some specific device failed to connect to the Deco's wifi, though all other devices work properly?
I am having the same issues. Having followed all the above steps. I still have not resolved the issue. The only way I can get devices online is to either assign them a static IP and manually setup...
2HELPFULS