StevierussLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2023-11-28 06:45:46
Re:Kasa app forgot ALL my devices
@toilet-paper Stevieruss wrote I've used the Tp-Link smart plugs for a number of years. Other than the first batch that died and TP-Link politely turned their back on those who owned them, the others...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2023-11-16 11:20:46
@RafielG Personally, I wrote a reply to Wayne and that contained the reason for my loss. The account that I was logged in to was an old (or new) account I have no recollection of having. After...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2023-10-07 08:16:38
@Wayne-TP I checked all my accounts and never knew (or remembered) that actually I had an old account with an old email address I haven't used for years. After resetting the password for that old...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Kasa Smart Plugs
2023-10-05 12:22:07
Kasa app forgot ALL my devices
I've used the Tp-Link smart plugs for a number of years. Other than the first batch that died and TP-Link politely turned their back on those who owned them, the others have been reliable for us. I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-11-17 14:22:19
Re:Deco M9 plus with Ethernet backhaul over Powerline adapters
@Mcwong644 I've got the orbi RBK50 which is so powerful that it manages to penetrate lath and plaster with metal mesh walls which nothing previously has managed to do without serious drop off. I...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-11-03 15:32:47
Re:Deco M9 plus with Ethernet backhaul over Powerline adapters
@Alexandre. Thanks for that. A definitive answer for sure!! This looks like a common thing with Ethernet back haul. I'm informed that the Netgear Orbi does something very similar. Many thanks
0HELPFULS