SeoulGalLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2024-03-17 12:24:04
Re:M9 Plus Deco units bypassing other units causing weak signal
@SeoulGal That's really kind of you. We've decided to go for a new Deco X75 AXE5400 system. We figured if we start from scratch, we'll have more luck. The problem we have is that we have an old house...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-03-17 08:29:03
Re:M9 Plus Deco units bypassing other units causing weak signal
@Alexandre. Thank you for that information. We tried it all but couldn't get past step 1 of downloading the required update manually. We got loads of red warnings about using the correct version and...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2024-03-16 12:28:12
M9 Plus Deco units bypassing other units causing weak signal
We have an old house with thick walls so bought a Deco system to get the signal around the house. It worked okay for a while but the signal keeps dropping. We've now discovered the the unit next to...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-05-30 08:45:49
Re:Cannot connect Victure cameras to new Deco mesh wifi
I’m beginning to think I’ll have to give up. If Chinese servers are indeed being blocked then I’m certainly not doing anything to unblock them lol. I’m waiting to hear back from the manufacturer to...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-05-30 08:43:09
Re:Cannot connect Victure cameras to new Deco mesh wifi
@TP-Link_Deco Thanks, I already tried all of that but no luck yet.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-05-23 13:48:55
Cannot connect Victure cameras to new Deco mesh wifi
Does anybody have any experience of connecting a Victure camera to the Deco wifi? I've had these cameras set up for over a year on my old wifi system. Yesterday we changed to a new Deco mesh wifi...
0HELPFULS