H0PELV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-11-18 20:07:31
Re:New computer, got lan connection, but no interent.
@Sunshine Hi, Thanks for all the help, I've managed to fix it not sure how it is different than what I've done before. It doesn't work via dhcp. I -again- disabled wifi card, reset network settings...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-11-15 07:58:02
Re:New computer, got lan connection, but no interent.
@Sunshine Thanks when I got a little time during the weekend I'll try this. If it works, then... not sure to be honest, it can be still because of the lan adapter or the router itself, no?
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2023-11-13 10:35:54
New computer, got lan connection, but no interent.
Bought a new PC, Z790 Asrock motherboard, realtek 2.5GbE Family Adapter The router is fine, working on both wifi and lan, my other pc I've unplugged had zero lan issues with the same port same cable....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2021-12-10 09:14:03
No firmware update since a year?
Find it very hard to believe that there are no new security updates for almost a year. Just read that a lot of tp-link vulnerability has been found on numerous models (mine isn't included in the list...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-06-19 10:06:39
Re:Something is not right here: Where are the recent system logs?
Today is the same. The log is empty, only the old logs from 2019 are visible and the today's only log traffic statisctic clear all logs because time changed. I have an auto reboot at 4AM, does that...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-06-18 08:37:07
Something is not right here: Where are the recent system logs?
Hi, I only see the current logs for today. And strangely some old logs, probably when someone tested it or earlier user or maybe manufacturing setup (doubt it though)? Here is a copy paste from...
0HELPFULS