NomadtooLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-07-14 10:17:51
Re:Why don't you answer threads directed to TP-Link?
@Kevin_Z Hi Kevin, Normally it's OK but occasionally it was dropping [see my last note]. Only iPads and phones use WiFi. Computers and TVs etc are all hard wired with Cat 5E or Cat6 cabling. I also...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-07-13 09:11:04
@Kevin_Z Hi Kevin, I was experiencing problems with a fibre connection and the ISP said it was the Fibre supplier and the Fibre supplier past the problem back to the ISP saying that it was their...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-07-10 19:56:38
@Kevin_Z I've provided the screenshot of the label so why the delay. I'm a bit [not happy] or [p****d off] with the lack of response. The router is clearly a freebee? from the ISP and has their setup...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-07-09 16:19:17
Don't understand why you need a screenshot of the label that also shows the default password and SSIDs. However, as I'm in the middle of a retirement estate it's unlikely that anyone is going to hook...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-07-09 16:16:15
@Nomadtoo This is the router supplied by my ISP in South Africa. So, Why are they telling me to update the firmware that they obviously have, but is not available on the local website and fails when...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Wi-Fi Routers
2020-07-03 20:53:51
Why don't you answer threads directed to TP-Link?
I've got a modem supplied by my ISP, it's basic [Archer C20] but it's the supplied version. I've recently had trouble and they want me to update the firmware to the latest level. I can only download...
0HELPFULS