SlipShotLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Range Extenders
2020-08-24 17:21:17
Re:Devices have no internet access, strong connection to the extender, and no errors on the devices.
@SlipShot Sorry for the delay. The issue was a old Wireless router that had DHCP enabled. I'm not sure how the clients were even getting to the router, but taking the router offline fixed the issue....
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
2020-08-17 17:17:32
Re:Devices have no internet access, strong connection to the extender, and no errors on the devices.
@Solla-topee I have attached the logs. The logs show the "ghost" subnet. The log is "received a DHCP offer: Server ID is 54.Assigned IP address is 10.168.1.13". Can you explain that to me? Does that...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
2020-08-17 16:39:23
@Solla-topee I have more confusing information. I have found that the devices are renewing there DHCP IP address on a "Ghost" subnet. The production DHCP subnet is 192.168.0.0/24, the Ghost DHCP...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Range Extenders
2020-08-13 18:18:04
Devices have no internet access, strong connection to the extender, and no errors on the devices.
This is a a brand new device and I'm starting to get really fustrated. At least once a day all the devices that are connected to the extender loose connection to the internet. There is no...
0HELPFULS