AutocareNo9LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Routers
2022-11-08 00:37:47
Re:IP-MAC Binding > Disabled > Still Can't Access Internet
@Tedd404 Thanks for reply Tedd. I had this two IP swapped every two days by PS script, hence it's not practical every time needed to went into the router admin page to remove & re-add. disable &...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2022-11-04 02:06:49
@Virgo Hi Virgo, No, the problem remain unsolved. I have to delete the rule from IP-Mac binding page (just the binding page) & the IP-reserved page just disabled, in order to get my job done ( IP...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2022-11-04 02:00:05
@Tedd404 sorry for being absent, Yes it does create two rules, one on the IP- Binding page, one on the IP Reserved page. I had disabled both for the IP i need to do change/swap.
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2022-10-18 08:47:33
@Tedd404 TQ Tedd. Yes I had arp binding & arp spoofing on. that's my initial question there. in my ARP binding list, some of it, is being "Disabled" state. (not removed/deleted from the list) I knew...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2022-10-07 01:49:04
@Tedd404 I had two ACL 1.) source: IPGROUP_ANY; Destination: IPGROUP_ANY; Interface: WAN1,WAN2; Effective Time: Non-office hour 2.) source: Guest; Destination: Office_Network; Interface: LAN;...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Routers
2022-10-01 08:00:29
IP-MAC Binding > Disabled > Still Can't Access Internet
I understand that if IP-MAC Binding an for a MAC, any other device with other MAC that been staticly set to the same IP (the above device been off) will not able to access internet. - now I had a...
0HELPFULS