IanJLV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2020-11-04 00:49:38
Re:Deco settings with BT Player
@Travs Hi - same conclusion here, my recording Youview box has packed up so my plan is to buy a new TV with the BT app for Sport on it or plan B get a Roku so I won't be watchning the Sport as a...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-10-03 23:38:05
@TP-Link_Deco TP-Link_Deco wrote @IanJ Hi, do you mean you have confirmed the BT Player and BT Sport works fine when Deco is in AP mode? If so, Can I have your detailed network diagram when the Deco...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-09-04 06:19:20
TP-Link_Deco wrote @IanJ Hi, do you mean you have confirmed the BT Player and BT Sport works fine when Deco is in AP mode? If so, Can I have your detailed network diagram when the Deco is working as...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-09-02 18:52:52
@TP-Link_Deco Hi - I am considering running the Deco's as AP's when I've next got something I'd like to watch on BT Sport, I'm sure it will work but it does seem to go against the reason that I went...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-08-27 23:59:27
@Travs Same issue for me (Deco M4) - BT Openreach Fibre connection - Main Deco connected directly to the ONT box, BT player connected to slave Deco. Netflix and everything else works perfectly but no...
0HELPFULS