MrWolfLV1Offline
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
2020-09-15 17:00:38
Re:Major security issue on most Deco devices (incl. Deco M5) - no way to set "WPA2 Only"
While I appreciate TPLink finally getting back to us with more information, for me it's actually too late... I have already returned my Deco M5 mesh system and upgraded my home to an enterprise-level...
8HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-09-14 20:10:06
Re:wi-fi network not secure in windows 10
You cannot fix this. The only way to make this warning go away in Windows (and also iOS and Adroid with their latest updates) is to ensure your network uses at least the WPA2 protocol. However, most...
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-09-14 20:04:11
Re:Wifi security WPA2 AES missing in Deco M9 Plus?
...and for anybody using Windows 10 with the latest updates! Yes: Windows 10 has just also implemented this warning which will warn then prevent users from connecting to any hotspot still using WPA....
0HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-09-14 16:20:18
Re:Major security issue on most Deco devices (incl. Deco M5) - no way to set "WPA2 Only"
No to mention, now that Windows and Microsoft have jumped on the bandwagon of highlighting these networks (which are stuck still running WPA) as "Insecure", it means that more and more devices are...
1HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-09-11 17:44:43
We can see TPLink staff actively responding to many of the other threads on this forum, mainly the "easy" questions, but when it comes to this major security flaw that will basically render most Deco...
2HELPFULS
Forums/ Deco
2020-09-10 21:51:32
Re:Wifi security WPA2 AES missing in Deco M9 Plus?
Yep, everybody should prepare for their Deco devices becoming basically glorified paperweights within a matter of days. There are already numerous high-profile tech blogs and review websites lined up...
0HELPFULS