tom44LV1Online
Following: 0Followers: 1
Forums/ Powerline Adapters
2021-08-18 13:42:08
Re:Some conflict with three power line extenders
@Solla-topee i manage to reserve IP to the V5 on netgear router, and its much happier now. been testing for a while with both iphones successfully and will keep trying. maybe it didnt like netgear...
2HELPFULS
2021-08-18 07:13:35
@Solla-topee thanks. answers inline For test purpose, you could try to manually set up static IP for laptop within router's IP range as the guide here see if that helps with stability:...
0HELPFULS
2021-08-18 05:36:07
@Solla-topee thanks for the questions - moved the extender on the socket where the twin one works fine and upgraded the firmware (TL-WPA4220(EU)_V5_210305). laptop seems more stable but i believe it...
2HELPFULS
2021-08-17 20:48:26
Other info is that for few secs data goes fast and fine then the Wi-Fi connection drops sono need to wait to reconnect or do that manually from settings. Also all the 3 LEDs are on they don’t flicker...
0HELPFULS
2021-08-17 20:24:16
Did some further tests. Problem persists after extender reset and using only one phone. Also after disconnecting the other extender. So it seems maybe it’s a problem with the power linee itself ?...
0HELPFULS
2021-08-17 19:17:19
Some conflict with three power line extenders
Hi one of These devices works great but had to move from one zone to another . I both another one of same type . It was working ok I think until I connected more than one iPhone into it . Now each...
0HELPFULS