SerpenioLV2Online
Following: 0Followers: 0
Forums/ Deco
By Sessarhack 2019-06-30 15:23:15

parental control on Deco M5

hi all Recently i try to block YouTube and Facebook and other Social Networks, but when i setup in parental control , i choose teen profile, then i personalize blocked site, in time limits i set every
Forums/ Deco
By Serpenio 2022-01-16 07:40:10

Make your language uniform across the app.

If I download my app from the English store, it shouldn't go into German when I click suggestions; due to me being here due to work...
Forums/ Deco
By Serpenio 2022-01-15 23:39:27

How do I block domains/website from a top tier/upper level?

Trying to block domains from a top tier/upper level. I noticed I can do this from profiles, but how can I do this without creating profiles? It seems my old router can do this....
Forums/ Deco
By Serpenio 2022-01-14 18:45:00

Deco is the #1 best seller on Amazon, how is it missing basic security features?

This came from a screenshot from an old router from 5+ years ago, that I just pulled out of the closet. Yet something I bought this year, the Deco S4R, doesn't have such features!? How does that make
Forums/ Deco
By 7dwergen 2019-07-29 07:11:17

Block unknown devices on Deco M9 - user changes MAC address to fool parental controls

Hi all, I've been using the Deco M9 Plus for a couple of days now and I'm very pleased with it. The wi-fi is excellent in whole our house. And especially the parental controls are very valuable too to
Forums/ Deco
By gkatz 2019-07-08 10:50:28

disable wifi altogether at night time

hi; I would like the ability to turn of wifi at night such that there is no wifi at all. in Tp links general routers you can switch off wifi. can this be implemented in the deco M4 (or deco family)? t